Chat with a Librarian
Submit a Question
Answered By: Sara Stambaugh, Digital Services Librarian Last Updated: Jan 27, 2017 Views: 5420
- Students can retrieve their 1098-T via the Student Portal.
- To retrieve, log into the Student Portal. Then click on Resources>Financial Aid>Retrieve Your 1098-T, as shown below. If a student is not eligible for a 1098-T, they will receive a message indicating that and why they may not be eligible.
- The 1098-T is typically made available for students in the last week of January.
- If it is after February 1st, and you have not received your form, please contact your advisor for assistance.
To request a 1098T from prior years, email 1098Trequest@rasmussen.edu. Please include the following information so we can process your request:
your full name
the last four digits of your Social Security number
the tax year that you are requesting a 1098T form for,
the campus location where you most recently attended.
The 1098T form will be emailed to the email address from which the request is being made. Please allow two business days to receive your tax form.
You may also use the above process for this year's 1098T if it is after February 1st and you have not received your 1098T in the mail.
The following link has continually updated information on IRS Form 1098-T:
- Thanks for showing us how to retrieve it, but it is still showing the one from 2015. I think we are all looking for the 2016 one...
Sara, Librarian Reply: The 1098T forms are currently in process and students should receive them in the mail by January 31st. The form is typically available in the Student Account Center as an electronic copy after February 1st.