Chat with the Rasmussen Library
Note: Chat will be offline for the break weeks (6/17 - 7/4) and will resume on July 5th, 2017.
Starting July 5th, chat will be available Sunday through Thursday.
Submit a Question
Answered By: Kate Anderson, Business Librarian Last Updated: Jun 21, 2016 Views: 187
There are a variety of options you can use to learn Excel:
- Learning Center tutors
- Skill Surfer (See instructions below)
- Learning Express (See instructions below)
- Safari e-book guides on Excel (just type in Excel)
- eBooks via EBSCO
- YouTube (search for Excel)
Skill Surfer Instructions
- Log in to Brainfuse
- Click on Skill Surfer
- Click on Computers and Technology
- Choose Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced Microsoft Excel
Learning Express Instructions
- Log in to Learning Express
- In the top ribbon, click on All Centers and select Computer Skills Center
- Select Popular Software Tools - twice!
- Select Microsoft Excel
- Choose the desired version of Excel
- Press Launch to choose the course that most closely fits your needs
- You may need to turn off your pop-up blocker or accept the pop-up from Learning Express in order to continue.