Chat with the Rasmussen Library
Submit a Question
Answered By: Emily Gilbert, Health Sciences Librarian Last Updated: Jun 19, 2017 Views: 1345
Scrubs are now ordered through a program called SuiteStyles. See below for ordering instructions as well as Frequently Asked Questions.
ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS SUMMARY
- Student will receive a “Welcome Email” to their S-mail account at the start of their first quarter during materials distribution (two weeks prior to class start thru two weeks after the start of classes).
- The Welcome Email will contain a link to the SuiteStyles ordering site as well as the student’s login credentials.
- Initial login credentials are: Username: S-mail address; Password: scrubs1.
- Student will be prompted to change password after initial order is completed.
- At SuiteStyles site landing page, student will enter login credentials at top center “Log In To My Facility Account” field.
- Student will be redirected to their specific program order landing page to place order.
- Student will receive a four (4) “piece allowance” allowing them to order 2 scrub tops and 2 pants.
- Student will designate shipping address.
- Once student has placed the order, student will receive an order confirmation email.
- Once the order ships, the student will receive a shipment confirmation email including the shipment tracking number.
- How many scrub sets does a student receive as part of their program?
- Two sets which includes two tops and two bottoms
- Can the student/faculty purchase additional scrub tops, bottoms or sets?
- Yes. Following their initial purchase using the piece allowance, the student/faculty can go back to the ordering site and use their personal credit card to purchase additional tops, bottoms or sets.
- What is the cost for additional scrub sets, tops and or bottoms?
- Pricing is dependent on size. Larger sizes are slightly more expensive.
Scrub Embroidered Top
$10.77 - $13.50
$5.52 - $7.48
Scrub Set Total
$16.29 – 20.98
*Does not include shipping cost
- Do students receive discounted scrub pricing?
- Yes, the prices listed on the website reflect Rasmussen discounted prices which have been extended to students.
- What is the process for students to order and receive their scrubs?
- Students will receive a “Welcome Email” from SuiteStyles to their s-mail account with a link to the ordering website and login credentials. From the email the student, can access the order site and place their order.
- What is the “piece allowance”?
- The piece allowance is similar to a payment voucher in that it allows the student (orderer) to purchase x number of pieces at no cost.
- Does the piece allowance expire?
- Yes, the piece allowance expires fourteen (14) days from the delivery date of the Welcome Email.
- Can the piece allowance be reactivated?
- Yes, the student would need to contact SuiteStyles customer support to reactivate the piece allowance.
- What is the contact information for SuiteStyle Customer Support?
- Contact for SuiteStyles Customer Support is:
1-87-scrubs12 (1-877-278-2712) or email at email@example.com.
- Are scrubs returnable or exchangeable if the incorrect size was ordered?
- No, Medline has a no return or exchange policy unless the scrub received is defective or damaged.
- When will Welcome Emails go out to students?
- Welcome Emails will be sent to students at the beginning of the quarter, two weeks prior and after the start of class.
- What if a student doesn’t receive the Welcome email?
- Student should contact the PSC to resolve the issue.
- How long does it take to receive the scrubs after the order is placed?
- Please plan on fourteen (14) days for delivery.
- Can student use a P.O. Box as a shipping address?
- No, students must supply a street address for proper tracking and delivery.
- Do re-enter students receive new scrubs?
- It depends on the time from previous drop to re-entry. Two quarters or six (6) months from previous start, a student will not receive new scrub sets. If out for more than six months, the student will receive new scrub sets.
- How can a student determine the correct scrub size prior to ordering?
- Student can try on scrubs at their campus location. Each campus has been provided a scrub sizing kit. If a student is not near a campus, a scrub sizing chart can be found on the SuiteStyles ordering site at the bottom of each product page.
- Are there scrub pant “tall” sizes available?
- Yes. Students can order “tall” sizes on the website ordering page.
- Can the campus have additional scrubs on site for exchanges?
- We are working on an exchange program, more information to come.