Chat with the Rasmussen Library
Submit a Question
Answered By: Bonnie Ostrand Last Updated: Aug 06, 2018 Views: 156512
If you already have a Grammarly account and are looking for the Grammarly sign-in page, click here: http://www.grammarly.com/edu/
To create a Grammarly account, follow these steps:
- Fill in the requested information. Be sure to sign up using your Rasmussen student email!
- You pick your own password. We suggest using your Rasmussen password so it is easy to remember. Only you will know your password - The Personal Support Center won’t be able to help.
- You will receive a confirmation email where you can complete the process.
- If you registered using your Rasmussen student email, you won't need to enter an access code.
- (If you are asked for an access code, you can use this: DRF3BgkSCZe4cE3)
- To get to your Grammarly account from the confirmation email, select Go To My Editor from the top right.
For directions on how to use Grammarly's online version, click here.
For directions on how to use Grammarly's plug-in version, click here.