Chat with the Rasmussen Library
Note: Chat will be offline for the break weeks (6/17 - 7/4) and will resume on July 5th, 2017.
Starting July 5th, chat will be available Sunday through Thursday.
Submit a Question
Answered By: Jeneen LaSee-Willemssen Last Updated: Nov 30, 2016 Views: 577
EBSCO allows you to download its eBooks and read them offline. eBooks can be downloaded to computers and mobile devices.
- You will need to have your My EBSCOhost account set up (you can do it now...it is easy and free...just "create" an account...you supply your own login and password).
- Be sure to download Adobe Digital Editions right away so things work right
- Do your search in the eBooks and Academic eBooks via EBSCO database
- Identify the book you want to read offline
- Click on Download (Offline)
- Open or save the book in Adobe Editions
- Checkout periods range between 1 and 7 days (the choice is yours).