Chat with the Rasmussen Library
Submit a Question
Answered By: Jeneen LaSee-Willemssen Last Updated: Jul 30, 2016 Views: 157
Answered By: Jeneen LaSee-Willemssen
Last Updated: Jul 30, 2016 Views: 157
- Select and search one or more databases that cover nursing journals. See our guide to nursing databases.
- Limit your search to scholarly resources. See our answer on scholarly and peer reviewed resouces for how-to information.
- Select your search words carefully. Narcolepsy will certainly be one of them. But also consider narrowing your search.
- Once you have found articles you like, you can create APA references for them with NoodleTools.
- For matching in-text citations, see our answer on doing APA in-text citations!