Chat with the Rasmussen Library
Submit a Question
Answered By: Anna Phan Last Updated: Mar 23, 2016 Views: 226
The hours tutoring is available depends on the method of tutoring you are seeking. Tutoring is available via a few methods:
- Limited by the hours the campus itself is open. Connect with the campus for building hours.
- Limited by the schedule of the peer tutor.
- Appointments made via TutorMatch, see below.
Live Help - Professional tutors
- The hours for each live subject tutor varies (except Math which is available 24/7). Please check the "Tutoring Schedule" in the Live Help area of Online Tutoring after selecting your school and subject.
Tutor Match - student peer tutoring (on-campus, phone, and online options)
- On campus help is limited by campus hours.
- Phone and Online options are limited by peer tutor schedules.
- Check our Tutor Match ANSWER for more information.
For information on how to set up a tutoring appointment, check out our video below.