Chat with the Rasmussen Library
Submit a Question
Answered By: Kate Anderson, Business Librarian Last Updated: Nov 29, 2016 Views: 666
Answered By: Kate Anderson, Business Librarian
Last Updated: Nov 29, 2016 Views: 666
Once you have copied a ready-made citation for a database article, you can put it into NoodleTools in the following way:
- Login to your NoodleTools account.
- Create a project or use a pre-existing project
- Click on the Sources tab.
- Click the + Create New Citation button.
- Select the tab that describes where you found your resource.
- Choose Journal from the dropdown menu.
- Use the Quick Cite: Copy and Paste a Citation feature instead of entering information manually. Paste your copied citation into the box and fix any errors made by the database.
- Article titles are normally capitalized incorrectly. Only the first word and any proper nouns should be capitalized.
- Yes: Chicken Little found a home in Montana
- No: Chicken Little Found a Home In Montana.
- If there is no doi (digital object identifier) number automatically supplied, the databases normally don't provide more information and they need to. Read our guidelines to find out what to do next.
- Click on Submit when you are done.