Chat with the Rasmussen Library
Submit a Question
Answered By: Jeneen LaSee-Willemssen Last Updated: Dec 11, 2014 Views: 526
Answered By: Jeneen LaSee-Willemssen
Last Updated: Dec 11, 2014 Views: 526
To find the url or web address of a publisher of a:
- Identify the name of the publishing company of the book.
- Go to Google and search for the name of the publishing company.
- Journal, Magazine or Newspaper
- In many databases, like those from EBSCO, you can simply click on the name of the journal, magazine, or newspaper from within the "cite" area, and there will be a link to the publisher's home page for that periodical if you click on the name of the journal. See image, below.
- If there is no link in the database, simply go to a web search engine like Google, and search for the title of the periodical.
- Do NOT search for the title of the article.
- Be aware to choose only links to the journal's home page or the journal publisher's page. Do not choose a link to a web page that simply descibes the journal but is not the journal itself or the publisher of the journal.