Chat with a Librarian
Submit a Question
Answered By: Suzanne Schriefer, Criminal Justice & Paralegal Librarian Last Updated: Jul 30, 2016 Views: 402
Answered By: Suzanne Schriefer, Criminal Justice & Paralegal Librarian
Last Updated: Jul 30, 2016 Views: 402
To create a project in NoodleTools, do the following:
- Log into your NoodleTools account
- Click on + New Project
- Enter a title for the project and make sure that APA and Advanced are checked.
- Click Submit.
- Click on the Sources tab at the top of the page can click the Create new citation button.
- Select the tab that best describes where you found your resource.
- Select the resource that you are citing from the menu that appears.
- Enter the information for your resource in the form that appears and click Submit.
- An APA citation for the source will appear on the next page. Note that you can view an in-text citation by clicking on the Options down arrow and selecting "intext citation" from the list. Also, you can export your references to a Word document by clicking on the Print/Export button.