Chat with a Librarian
Submit a Question
Answered By: Sara Stambaugh, Digital Services Librarian Last Updated: Apr 26, 2016 Views: 316
Your Career Services Advisor will be able to help you! They have a wealth of resources and expertise on resume writing. The Career Services Advisor on your enrolled campus is the individual who will assist you. Reach out to your Career Services Advisor to schedule an appointment for a one-on-one review session.
Additionally, a wealth of resources and sample templates are available at OptimalResume (https://rasmussen.optimalresume.com/). Click on "New Users Click Here" to get started and create an account using your Rasmussen student email address. Through OptimalResume you can utilize the “Review Center” to submit your resume for feedback as well.
Also, check out our answer on information related to putting a resume together.
Consider accessing JobConnect, Rasmussen’s own online employment database. JobConnect is a free and easy-to-use resource where you will find postings for locations both close to our campuses and nationwide. If you have not already registered, the process is simple. Just follow these steps:
- Go to https://rasmussen-csm.symplicity.com/
- Click on "Student/Alumni"
- Click on "Register" (it is free)
- Fill out your profile information
- Your registration will be reviewed within 24 – 48 business hours of submission
- Once your registration is accepted, be sure to upload a copy of your resume
- When your registration is complete you can login to the database to search jobs posted at Rasmussen College and across the country.