Chat with the Rasmussen Library
Submit a Question
Answered By: Jeneen LaSee-Willemssen Last Updated: Jul 30, 2016 Views: 199
Answered By: Jeneen LaSee-Willemssen
Last Updated: Jul 30, 2016 Views: 199
- Login to your NoodleTools account.
- Create a project or use a pre-existing project.
- Click on the Source tab.
- Click on + Create New Citation button.
- Click on the tab that best describes where you found the ebook (database or website).
- Select Book from the menu.
- Enter information requested.
- To enter information about the section of the book (the short story) click on the + next to the section "Chapter or Section" and enter information.
- Enter information about your anthology or textbook in the next section.
- After all information has been entered, Click Submit.