Chat with the Rasmussen Library
Submit a Question
Answered By: BethMarie Gooding Last Updated: May 11, 2016 Views: 8204
Narration refers to telling a story. The story can be based on real events or fiction. When we narrate, we recall the facts of what happened and relay them to someone who was not there to witness the event. A narrative essay or descriptive essay generally follows the five paragraph standard essay, but be sure to check with your instructor for specific assignment requirements.
- typed in Times New Roman, 12-point font
- double spaced
- one-inch margins
- one half inch indentation at the beginning of a paragraph
- no extra spacing between paragraphs
- include a cover page
- header with shortened title and page number
- header on 1st page includes the words Running head: before the shortened title
- This information was excellent and very beneficial! Thanks!
- Thank you, this information was extremely helpful.
- Yes Most Helpful! Thank You