Chat with the Rasmussen Library
Submit a Question
Answered By: Cassie Sampson, Education & General Education Librarian Last Updated: May 11, 2016 Views: 49
According to the marketing department of Rasmussen College, degree types should be written as shown below:
- Bachelor's degree
- Associate's degree
I've consulted additional sources, and I've located examples for different usage situations:
- The College awards John Smith the degree of Associate of Arts in ____ (some sources say Associate of Arts of ___ )
- The College awards John Smith the degree of Bachelor of Arts in ____
- The College awards John Smith the degree Bachelor of Science in ____
- The College awards John Smith the degree of Master of Science in ____
- I have my master's degree in education.
Please click here for more information regarding the different degrees and programs Rasmussen College offers.