Chat with the Rasmussen Library
Note: Chat will be offline for the break weeks (6/17 - 7/4) and will resume on July 5th, 2017.
Starting July 5th, chat will be available Sunday through Thursday.
Submit a Question
Answered By: Cassie Sampson, Education & General Education Librarian Last Updated: May 27, 2016 Views: 202
Here are some resources to help with your search:
- eBooks from EBSCO has some great eBooks on breastfeeding and related issues.
- Points of View Reference Center will give you articles and other types of resources from both sides of the issue
- For a perspective from the parental and healthcare sides of the issue, use Consumer Health Complete
- For a perspective from the medical side of the issue and likely to be supported by research, use CINAHL or Health Source (you can search multiple databases at the same time)
- Another database with a medical perspective is Nursing Reference Center (it even includes cultural competencies)
- Another database which will give you a medical perpective is Health Sciences and Nursing
In the search box, type breastfeeding in the search box, and you'll get a number of articles. Alternatively, type in breast feeding. You can also type in formula feeding for more varies results.