Chat with a Librarian
Submit a Question
Answered By: Kate Anderson, Business Librarian Last Updated: May 01, 2017 Views: 1508
Answered By: Kate Anderson, Business Librarian
Last Updated: May 01, 2017 Views: 1508
First, realize that information about CEEMEA is largely proprietary, meaning a lot of information is not publicly available. However, the reading packet given to you in class is full of wonderful, proprietary information not available in the literature (magazine, newspaper, and/or journal articles). Please read through that packet very carefully; you will find that most of what you need is in there!
For additional information, note the following:
- CEEMEA (Citigroup's Central & Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa Sales & Trading Unit) is now called EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa). Try searching for each of the different full names and acronyms.
- Since CEEMEA/EMEA is largely a European/Middle Eastern/African entity, journals and newspapers originating in those regions do a better job reporting on its activities than do ones from the USA.
- PQCentral and our ProQuest databases also cover international news. Search Business via ProQuest.
- In addition to researching for things actually about CEEMEA/EMEA, also consider researching:
- Leaders associated with CEEMEA like Suneel Bakhshi
- Information on different types of softwares in this industry and on enterprise applications in particular
- Information on change and change leadership
- Information on cultures with which CEEMEA/EMEA works