Q. How to find a Tutor for HUS3110/Human Development throughout the Lifespan course?
Tutor Match allows you to schedule tutoring appointments with Rasmussen College student tutors. You can request your appointment to be online or on campus (if available).
Request a Tutoring Session
- Access the Tutoring Platform from within the Resources tab in any of your courses.
- Look for Tutor Match
- Select a Topic (in this case, you'd select and select Health Sciences), and then a Subject (Human Development throughout the Lifespan)
- Click on Schedule
- Select your Preferred Modality
- Online (with audio/phone)
- On Campus
- Ensure your Time Zone is correct. If it is not correct, click on the time zone link. A separate box will appear where you can change your time zone and continue scheduling your appointment.
- Select a specific tutor from Available Tutors to narrow your search to the tutor of your choice. Otherwise, to see ALL available tutors, leave as "Select a tutor".
- Select the date for your appointment from the calendar. You will need to schedule appointments at least two hours in advance of the session start time.
- Find a time slot that works for you and click on Select.
- Tip: If you prefer to view the calendar for the entire month, select month in the upper right-hand corner.
- Almost done! Complete the online form with your phone number, SMS reminder preference, and notes about the assistance you are seeking, then click Confirm.
You will see a pending confirmation page letting you know that the tutor has been notified of your request
- When the tutor confirms your request, you will receive a confirmation email to your Smail account
- The modality, time, and date of the appointment will be included.
How to Attend
- On-Campus sessions: Simply show up on the correct campus at the day and time of your appointment.
- Online sessions: Simply come back to the Tutoring Platform shortly before your session starts, hover over your name (top right on the page), and click on My Calendar and then on Enter to access the session.
How to Cancel a Tutoring Session
- Log into Online Tutoring
- Click on your Username in the top right corner under the "Logout" button
- Select My Calendar
- Click Cancel next to the appointment that you wish to cancel