Answered By: Suzanne Schriefer, Education & General Education Librarian Last Updated: Sep 10, 2019 Views: 6
Mango is a foreign language instructional database available in the Online Library.
Follow these steps to access lessons in Spanish (Latin American):
1. Navigate to Mango Languages by clicking on the Resources link in your online course then selecting "Search eResources and Articles." Scroll through the alphabetical list of databases and click on Mango Languages.
2. Log into the Online Library using your Rasmussen Student email address and Password.
3. Once connected to the database, click "Sign Up" to create a profile. Creating a profile allows you to save your progress in a language module and will automatically connect you at the point you left off the next time you log into Mango.
Note: You can enter as a guest, but your progress will not be saved. Creating a profile is recommended.
4. Create your profile by entering your Rasmussen College student email and password and click "Sign Up."
5. Read through the consent agreement and click on the "I Agree" button on the Data Consent Form.
6. Select the language that you wish to study. Click "See All" to view all of the languages available in the database.
Note: Students enrolled in SPN271 should select "Spanish (Latin American)".
7. Begin the lesson by clicking on the desired chapter and module.