Answered By: Sara Fillbrandt, Digital Services Librarian Last Updated: Nov 02, 2018 Views: 13
If the content of Bates' Physical Examination Videos isn't displaying properly in your Internet Explorer browser, follow the following steps to troubleshoot:
- Make sure you're running the most recent version of Internet Explorer
- Open the webpage: https://guides.rasmussen.edu/bates
- Open the Tools menu
- Click 'Compatibility View Settings'
- Uncheck the box that reads "Display intranet sites in Compatibility View"
- The content should now display properly - you may need to refresh the page or close the browser window and reopen it again.