Answered By: Jan McCartney, Design & Technology Librarian Last Updated: Jan 07, 2019 Views: 423
Answered By: Jan McCartney, Design & Technology Librarian
Last Updated: Jan 07, 2019 Views: 423
Safari eBooks Course Materials
Some course textbooks, course readings, and videos are located in the Safari eBooks collection.
How to find your course materials
- When you click on course material links (Textbooks, readings, and videos) within your courses that reside in the Safari eBooks platform for the first time, you will be prompted to enter your Rasmussen student email (smail) address. This will trigger an email to be sent to your student email account to authenticate you, and complete your registration process. You will not have full access to the resource until you complete this registration process.
- Or you may see this screen and be prompted to Sign In using only your Rasmussen student email (smail) address.
- Go to your student email and follow the instructions to complete the registration/validation process and create a password for your Safari account (check your junk/spam folder if you can't find it in your inbox) . The email should look like this:
- You will use your student email address and newly created password to log in.
- You now have full access to the content on the Safari platform.
- Once the playlist is open (you may need to click the link again in your course), navigate to the title of the resource your instructor asked you to read or watch. Click the title to open.
Playlists for Course Resources
- Safari Resources in your courses (eTextbooks and Readings) are located in Playlists on the Safari platform.
- You can follow any playlist for your course(s), click on Follow Playlist when you are on the page for the playlist you would like to follow. Now any playlist you follow will appear on your Playlists menu option on the left of the page. You can easily unfollow a playlist at any time.