Chat with the Rasmussen Library
Submit a Question
Answered By: Kate Anderson, Business Librarian Last Updated: Nov 08, 2017 Views: 11
1. Access the Learning Express Library: http://guides.rasmussen.edu/go.php?c=18095208
2. Log in using your Rasmussen email address and password.
Note: The first time you use Learning Express Library, you will need to create your account. When doing so, be sure to select RASMUSSEN COL LIB - LAKE ELMO as your Institution, and use your Rasmussen College email address and password. You do not need to include a Student ID # or a Course Section #.
3. From the All Centers list, select Computer Skills Center
4. On the Computer Skills Center Home page, select Popular Software Tools
5. Select Popular Software Tools
6. Select the software you want to learn (for example, Microsoft Word)
7. Select the version of the software you are using (for example, Word 2013)
8. Click the Launch button to the right of the video tutorial you want to view