Chat with the Rasmussen Library
Submit a Question
Answered By: Jan McCartney, Design & Technology Librarian Last Updated: Mar 24, 2017 Views: 4508
Answered By: Jan McCartney, Design & Technology Librarian
Last Updated: Mar 24, 2017 Views: 4508
To locate the Attendance Report in the WebEx meeting rooms follow the steps below.
- Log in to your WebEx account. Select 'My WebEx' in the top menu.
- On the MyWebEx page - Select 'My Reports' from the menu on the left of the page.
- Click the 'Usage Report" hyperlink.
- Select your date range and a sort option to search. Click Display Report button.
- Click on the appropriate meeting title from the results.
- The report will display each attendee's record. It includes the Enter/Exit times and the amount of time spent in the meeting. You can select Printer-friendly format or Export Report (Excel) buttons.
- Is there any way that I can export 1 report for selected time frame in 1 excel?
Sara, Librarian Reply: Hi Jess, this is a great question for WebEx support! I suggest you check out their FAQs here: https://help.webex.com/search.jspa?q=export+attendance+report