Chat with the Rasmussen Library
Submit a Question
Answered By: Jan McCartney, Technology & Design Librarian Last Updated: Mar 24, 2017 Views: 169
Answered By: Jan McCartney, Technology & Design Librarian
Last Updated: Mar 24, 2017 Views: 169
To locate the Attendance Report in the WebEx meeting rooms follow the steps below.
- Log in to your WebEx account. Select 'My WebEx' in the top menu.
- On the MyWebEx page - Select 'My Reports' from the menu on the left of the page.
- Click the 'Usage Report" hyperlink.
- Select your date range and a sort option to search. Click Display Report button.
- Click on the appropriate meeting title from the results.
- The report will display each attendee's record. It includes the Enter/Exit times and the amount of time spent in the meeting. You can select Printer-friendly format or Export Report (Excel) buttons.