Answered By: Kristie Keuntjes Last Updated: Nov 29, 2018 Views: 547
Answered By: Kristie Keuntjes
Last Updated: Nov 29, 2018 Views: 547
We have many different resources available for writing support here at Rasmussen College. Check out the video below for more information about these resources and how to use them.
- The Writing Guide provides assistance with all of the various writing assignments that you may encounter while in college. In the Writing Guide, you will find step-by-step instructions that will help with the writing process along with beneficial resources.
- Grammarly is a software you can use to check your papers for spelling, grammar, punctuation, writing mechanics, and even plagiarism.
- The Writing Lab is available through your online courses. You can submit papers to the writing for feedback from a professional tutor. Feedback is provided within 24 hours of submission.
- The English Composition Guide can be used to strengthen the identified areas of opportunity. Here you will find many resources to help bring your writing knowledge up to par including webinars, tutorials, handouts, and more!
- The APA Guide can be used to help further your understanding of APA formatting - the required formatting of Rasmussen College.
- APA Tutors specialize in helping students with APA. Select "Success Skills" in the School dropdown menu, then "APA" as the Subject. Be sure to read more about APA tutoring appointments here: Is there tutoring available for APA?