Answered By: Kate Anderson, Business Librarian Last Updated: Jul 30, 2016 Views: 336
To set up your NoodleTools account:
1. Go to NoodleTools and click on Log In
2. Select Registration on the lower left side of the page
3. Select An Account Linked to a School/Library Subscription or Trial
4. Enter the School/Library User Name and Password (get the needed information in the Resources Tab of any online class or simply ask your librarian for this information) in the boxes on the right. Click Continue.
6. Fill in the rest of the information requested and your account will be all set up!
7. Follow the student directions for using NoodleTools.
Chat with the Rasmussen Library