Chat with the Rasmussen Library
Submit a Question
Answered By: Bethany Marston, Learning Services Coordinator Last Updated: Mar 28, 2017 Views: 46
1. Click on "Add Course Module".
2. Select "Additional Course Information".
3. This will create a box on your homepage. It can be clicked on and dragged to wherever you want.
4. Then click on the gear of the box, then click on HTML.
5. Enter the HTML code below, click insert and then your box will have this information
**Please note: The example below includes the School of Justice Studies Guide (highlighted in yellow). Be sure to update the HTML code to your programmatic guide by simply replacing the parts in yellow with the name of your programmatic guide and the link to your guide.
For a list of all guides, visit http://guides.rasmussen.edu/
HTML code to enter:
<p style="text-align: center;"><span style="font-size: large; color: #ff0000;"><strong>Need help?</strong></span></p>
<p><strong>APA formatted title page template:</strong></p>
<p><a href="http://guides.rasmussen.edu/ld.php?content_id=20144939" target="_blank">http://guides.rasmussen.edu/ld.php?content_id=20144939</a></p>
<p><strong>School of Justice Studies guide:</strong></p>
<p><strong>Grammarly (instant, automated paper proofing service):</strong></p>
<p><strong>Meet with a tutor (for course content help or help with writing and research):</strong></p>
<p><strong>Schedule an appointment with our librarian (for help with research):</strong></p>