Chat with the Rasmussen Library
Submit a Question
Answered By: Kristie Keuntjes Last Updated: Sep 07, 2016 Views: 91
Answered By: Kristie Keuntjes
Last Updated: Sep 07, 2016 Views: 91
You can ask your students the questions listed below to help them ensure their written assignments are complete.
- Did you finish everything you were asked to do? Are there multiple parts to the assignment? Make sure you read the details of the assignment - this can make or break your grade for you.
- Did you answer all of the questions fully? Double-check this, especially if the questions have multiple parts to them. Each part needs to be answered in your response.
- Is your work organized? Make sre your instructor will be able to read/correct your work easily.
- Are your sentences clear and easy to read?
- Did you use your own words? If you copied something, make sure to paraphrase it and include a reference to the original source.
- Have you utilized the APA paper checklist to ensure your paper contains all necessary APA elements?
- Did you check your spelling and grammar carefully? Use a dictionary for words you are not sure about and Grammarly to review your paper.
- What other mistakes do you often make? Make a list of them and double-check all of your work, especially for these errors.