Chat with the Rasmussen Library
Note: Chat will be offline for the break weeks (6/17 - 7/4) and will resume on July 5th, 2017.
Starting July 5th, chat will be available Sunday through Thursday.
Submit a Question
Answered By: Sara Stambaugh, Digital Services Librarian Last Updated: Oct 12, 2015 Views: 152
1. To start with, go to the WebEx Guide: http://guides.rasmussen.edu/webex
- Look at the "Resource Guides to Go"
- Check the "How-To Videos"
- Look at the "WebEx Training & Office Hours"
- Check the "User Guide" information for the type of room you need help with (Meeting Center, Training Center, Event Center, Support Center).
2. If you can't find what you're looking for on the WebEx Guide, then try searching WebEx Help Central. (This is WebEx's FAQ center.)
3. If after all that, you still have a question, then try WebEx's Knowledge Base - this is a community board where users just like you have asked questions and gotten answers from WebEx support staff.
You should be able to find the answer to your question in one of these three places.