Don't see your Question/Answer?
Answered By: Suzanne Schriefer, Education & General Education Librarian Last Updated: Mar 20, 2017 Views: 184
Answered By: Suzanne Schriefer, Education & General Education Librarian
Last Updated: Mar 20, 2017 Views: 184
In addition to participating in your courses online, you can:
- Access Library Resources including ebooks, scholarly articles, newspaper articles, dictionaries, and reference books through the Online Library.
- Connect with a tutor through Tutor Match.
- Get feedback on a paper through the Online Writing Lab.
- Chat with a Rasmussen Librarian through the Live Chat Service.
- Access all of the resources needed for my program through a School Guide.
- Find answers to Frequently Asked Questions in Rasmussen's Answers database.
- Access and learn how to effectively use your textbooks.
- Attend 30-minute LLS webinars on topics such as APA, study skills, NoodleTools.
- Create a resume through Optimal Resume.
- Look for career opportunities on Job Connect.
- Order Rasmussen College gear through RasMall.